Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SONGS OF LIFE!

Where I end and you begin
We both go down together
Carying is creepy
Hey you
I wish you where here
In other words
If it be your will
Belief
Better Days


The Rose
Bold as love
This Love
High and Dry
Dreaming with a broken heart
Pictures of success


Not myself
Run
Look after you
True Love waits
Seven Years
So- so Gigolo


My body is a Cage
I need a man to love
The heart of life
Loosing hope


Dig
No easy way down
Beloved stranger
Till there was you


Fly
Blue eyes
to The dark side of the moon
Kiss me goodbye
In the Sand
Foolish games
I must belong somewhere
Bye, bye baby


HELP!
Make it grand
Love song for no one
Don´t let me down
When the stars go blue


Sumertime
Lampshade
It´s all understood
Fake plastic trees
Into the fold
Back to you
Breathe
Maybe tomorrow
I´m gonna find another you

No comments: